The necessity of greenhouse grow light
In recent years, with the accumulation and maturity of knowledge and technology, the plant growth lamp, which has been regarded as a symbol of high-tech modern agriculture in China, has gradually entered people's field of vision. With the gradual in-depth study of spectroscopy, studies have found that different wavelengths of light have different effects on each growth stage of plants. The significance of the interior lighting of the greenhouse is to extend enough light intensity throughout the day. It is mainly used to grow vegetables, rose and even chrysanthemum seedlings in late autumn and winter.
On cloudy days and low light intensity, artificial lighting is a must. At least 8 hours of light per day should be given to the crops at night, and the time of day light should be fixed. However, the lack of night rest time can also cause plant growth disorders and reduce production. Under fixed environmental conditions such as carbon dioxide, moisture, nutrients, temperature and humidity, the "photosynthetic luminous flux density PPFD" between the light saturation point and the light compensation point of a specific plant directly determines the relative growth speed of the plant. Therefore, an efficient light source PPFD Combination is the key to the efficiency of plant factories.
Arrangement of fill light time
- As a supplementary light, it can enhance the light at any time of the day, and can extend the effective lighting time.
- Whether it is at dusk or at night, it can effectively extend and scientifically control the light required by plants.
- In a greenhouse or plant laboratory, it can completely replace natural light and promote plant growth.
- Thoroughly solve the situation that the seedlings need to be eaten according to the day, and arrange the time according to the delivery date of the seedlings.
The choice of plant grow lights
Scientific selection of light sources can better control the speed and quality of plant growth. When using artificial light sources, we must choose the natural light closest to satisfying the conditions of plant photosynthesis. Measure the photosynthetic luminous flux density PPFD (Photosynthetic PhotonFlux Density) produced by the light source to the plant, and grasp the photosynthesis rate of the plant and the efficiency of the light source. The light amount of photosynthetically active photons in the chloroplast initiates the photosynthesis of the plant: including the light response and the subsequent dark response.
Plant growth lights should have the following characteristics
- Efficiently convert electrical energy into radiant energy.
- Achieve high radiation intensity within the effective range of photosynthesis, especially low infrared radiation (thermal radiation)
- The emission spectrum of the bulb meets the physiological requirements of plants, especially in the effective spectrum of photosynthesis.
The principle of plant fill light
LED plant supplement light is a kind of plant light. It uses light-emitting diodes (LED) as the light source and uses light to replace sunlight to create an environment for plant growth and development in accordance with the law of plant growth. LED plant lights help shorten the growth cycle of plants. The light source is mainly composed of red and blue light sources, using the most sensitive light band of plants. Red wavelengths use 630nm and 640-660nm, and blue wavelengths use 450-460nm and 460-470nm. These light sources can make the plant produce the best photosynthesis, so that the plant can get the best growth state. Light environment is one of the important physical environmental factors that are indispensable for plant growth and development. Controlling plant morphology through light quality regulation is an important technology in the field of facility cultivation.
Application and prospect of fill light
The area of facility gardening in my country is developing rapidly, and the light environment control lighting technology for plant growth has attracted attention. Facility horticulture lighting technology is mainly used in two aspects:
1. It is used as supplementary lighting for plant photosynthesis when the amount of sunshine is low or the sunshine time is short;
2. It is used as induction lighting for plant photoperiod and light morphology;
3. Plant factory Main lighting.